Terms & Conditions
Snow Connect Terms and Conditions
Snow Connect endeavours to ensure that all our transport services run smoothly and that we meet our customers’ expectations. Please read our Terms & Conditions before making a booking. By confirming a booking with Snow Connect and by making a payment, the customer and all parties acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to our Terms & Conditions for Transport.
Bookings, Confirmations, Amendments & Payments:
- Advanced bookings are recommended to ensure or guarantee our availability.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm a booking with Snow Connect. Without a deposit your booking may not be confirmed until payment has been received. Please advise us Via email once a payment has been made so we can allocate accordingly. Final payment is required at least 14 days prior to 1st date of travel.
- We accept payments via Mastercard & Visa (a 1.5% additional card fee will apply). Additionally, EFT bank transfers are also available at least 3 business days prior to 1st date of travel. Cash may also be paid on collection by prior arrangement, the exact agreed fare will be required in full on collection. No credit will be provided.
- 100% Refunds for cancellations are available up to 30 days before 1st travel date. All Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- For Cancellations within 30 days before 1st travel date the 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of 1st travel date 100% of all money paid is non- refundable.
- When making a booking for transport within 48 hours of travel a 100% Non-Refundable payment will be required to confirm the booking.
- Snow Connect will issue customers with a booking confirmation invoice based on the information provided at quotation, it is the customers responsibility to check that all details are correct and advise Snow Connect of any changes as soon as possible so we attempt to amend the details before travel. Changes or amendments may NOT be available within 48 hours of travel. If we have the availability to accommodate any change, an additional fee may apply. For example, if the required time for pick up booked changes, and is out of our standard operating hours before 8am or after 5pm. If the pickup/drop off location is changed or if passenger numbers increase.
- Amendments or any changes to an existing booking with Snow Connect must be received in writing from the customer. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not always be available at short notice. Generally, changes or amendments requested within 48 hours of travel may not be available due to existing booking commitments or vehicle allocations, etc.
- One free of charge amendment is available (subject to availability) any additional changes may incur a $50 administration fee.
Customer Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All Cancellations requests must be received in writing from the customer named on invoice. Cancellation requests will not be accepted via telephone or text. Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest opportunity.
- Cancellation requests received in writing from the customer up to 30 days before the 1st date of travel, Snow Connect will refund the customer in full 100% of any payment received. Less any costs we have incurred.
- Cancellation requests received in writing from the customer within 30 days before 1st travel, will forfeit the 20% non-refundable deposit. We recommend customers take out adequate travel insurance to cover travel losses.
- Cancellation or amendment requests received within 48 hours of 1st travel, Snow Connect will provide NO REFUND or CREDIT under any circumstances and a 100% cancellation fee on any payment received will apply with no exceptions. We recommend customers take out adequate travel insurance to cover travel losses.
Snow Connect Cancellations:
- Snow Connect reserves the right to cancel a customer’s booking request if payment is not received from the customer as per our Terms & Conditions in a reasonable time or before travel. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their payment is made as per our Terms & Conditions to confirm any booking.
- If Snow Connect has no other reasonable alternative but to cancel a customer’s booking, we will provide the customer with as much notice as possible, but not limited. If Snow Connect or any partner is unable to provide a vehicle to meet all or part of the customers travel arrangements due to reasons out of our control or in the case of unforeseen emergency including but not limited to illness, mechanical issues, or road closures. Snow Connect will attempt to arrange a suitable alternative on the customers behalf, if a suitable alternative is not available, we will refund the customer 100% of all payments received without any additional financial liability for inconvenience or additional loss incurred by the customer due to cancellation.
- In the event of another authorised transport provider being contracted to provide the transfer on our behalf, we are not liable for any actions or consequences of the provider whilst the customer is in their care. The customer shall accept and travel under the public liability of the third-party provider.
- We always advise that our customers take out adequate travel insurance.
Snow Connect Travel Terms & Conditions:
- Pick Up / Departures Times: If the customer is late for the agreed pick-up time at the agreed pick-up location for any reason, the customer will incur a waiting fee charged at $20 per 15-minute increments that we are delayed. In some circumstances we may not be able to wait for any delayed passengers longer than 30 minutes. If we are unable to wait for a delayed customer, the customer will forfeit their booking with Snow Connect. Alternate transport arrangements will be required at customers cost and no refund will be provided. To avoid this, we strongly recommend that all passengers are ready to depart from the pickup location at least 10 minutes before the agreed pick-up time in case of delay. Wait fees will be charged and paid at the time of collection.
- Snowlink will not be held liable for any charges if the customer has missed flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If our driver is delayed for reasons beyond our control our priority will be to seek alternative arrangements, however we will not be held liable for circumstances not within our management.
- We appreciate that there are sometimes delays beyond the control of the customer and we will endeavour to accommodate whenever possible. If the delay becomes unreasonable more than 90 minutes of the scheduled transfer time or if the delay causes considerable scheduling difficulties the carrier reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- For passenger airport pick up from Sydney, Canberra, or Snowy Mountains Airport Cooma we appreciate that flight delays & cancellations are sometimes unavoidable and out of the customer’s control. We ask that we are advised as soon as possible of any known flight delay or cancellations so we can plan for adjustments to our schedule. We will generally schedule pick up to be approximately 15-30 minutes after the estimated arrival to allow for baggage collection etc. We allocate up to an additional 30-minutes for possible flight arrival delays. After a 30-minute wait for a delayed flight arrival the passenger may be liable for an additional waiting fee charged at $20 per 15-minute increments that we wait. Any agreed stop on route may be forfeited to make up lost time waiting. For airport pick-up where the customers flight is delayed, or the arrival time is changed at late notice by more than 90-minutes we may not be able to wait due to other booking commitments. Under these circumstances Snow Connect reserves the right to 1) To Cancel the customers booking with no refund due. 2) Offer the customer an alternate pick up from the same location at a later time when/if we have availability. Snow Connect will not be held liable for any costs incurred for missed connections due to airport delays that are out of our control. We recommend that our customers take out adequate travel insurance to cover such events.
- Planned stops for refreshments, shopping or ski hire are to be arranged and agreed to in advance.
- Additional or unauthorised/agreed stops on route for supplies, groceries or ski hire will be charged at $20 per 15–minutes for up to a maximum of 30 minutes and will only be permitted if our schedule allows time for additional stops. A quick refreshment stop is available on our longer Canberra or Sydney transfers at no charge.
- We strongly advised that passengers who have flights, buses, over snow connections, ski lessons or dinner reservations booked should allow ample & extra time for travel. Snow Connect will not be held responsible or in any way financially liable for any delays because of mechanical issues, excess traffic, road closures, motor vehicle accidents, or adverse weather conditions. These factors should be considered by the customer when requesting their pickup time when booking with Snow Connect for transfers. Snow Connect, including its authorised affiliates & drivers will not be financially liable to the customer for failing to arrive at a destination at an estimated time nor shall the customer have any claim against Snow Connect for reimbursement to the cost of additional fees or charges incurred in the result of a delayed arrival under any circumstances. We recommend that all customers take out adequate travel insurance to cover uncontrollable events.
- For transport/travel times that are required before 8am and or after 5pm an additional surcharge of the fare will apply. Should a customer choose to amend their times or in the case of a delay or flight change to a booking before 8am or after 5pm an additional fee will apply. We quote & invoice according to the time advised by the customer when booking, time changes are not always available due to other booking commitments.
Charlotte Pass over snow connections & booking during Winter.
- When customers are requesting transfers with Snow Connect for Charlotte Pass connections from June to October, we schedule departures to allow ample time to arrive in Perisher at least 45 minutes to one hour before the advised over snow departure times in normal conditions. In the event of expected extreme weather or adverse traffic situations we may recommend travel times be amended to minimise potential risk of missing connections.
- For the return pick up from Perisher meeting our customers from Charlotte Pass over snow connection we will generally schedule to be there 30-45 minutes after the due arrival time to avoid charging a waiting fee for a delayed arrival. Customers are advised to wait in the ski tube terminal. If the over snow is going to be delayed by more than 45 minutes we may have to come back later in the day. We ask that where possible customers notify us when they are departing Charlotte Pass resort or notify us in advance of any over snow delays.
- Once our customers have notified us of their allocated Charlotte Pass over snow connections we schedule accordingly. If a customer later requests to change their over snow connection times with Charlotte Pass it may not always be possible for Snow Connect to change our agreed times due to other booking commitments. Under these circumstances customers may have to wait in Perisher until the pre booked & arranged pick up time. If we have availability to amend times, an additional fee may apply in some circumstances.
- Confirmed transfer bookings with Snow Connect will only be available once the customer has been given confirmed over snow times from Charlotte Pass.
Park & Ride Transport Service
- Snow Connect offers our customers a Park and Ride service from Public Parking in Jindabyne whilst on snow & return transfers are provided by Snow Connect.
- Customers Park their vehicles in Jindabyne at their own risk, Snow Connect will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to customers vehicles.
Luggage/Equipment/Seat Belts/Child Restraints:
- All passengers are required under Australian law to wear seatbelts on all transfers, Snow Connect is not responsible to police this.
- Infant and Baby seats are available with prior notice on request. Please advise seat requirements so we can have them in vehicles ready for collection.
- An additional cleaning & sanitising fee may apply if our seats are unnecessarily soiled.
- Children are legally required to travel in suitable restraints. If will be the child’s parent or guardian’s responsibility to check and adequately secure the child in a suitable seat. Snow Connect is not responsible for the seat fitment or securing the child in the seat, the driver will request that the parent properly fit & secure before departure.
- Generally, passengers are restricted to 1.5 pieces of luggage per person, we request that customers advise us before travel if they have excessive luggage or will be travelling with ski or snowboard bags. A trailer for luggage or gear can be provided on request with prior notice. Push bikes & mountain bikes will be transported on suitable carriers, ski’s & snowboards can be transported in ski boxes, ski carriers or trailers.
- It is the customers responsibility to inform us if your group is exceeding standard baggage allowances. Additional costs maybe incurred if standard baggage allowance is exceeded. If we are not informed of excessive baggage including number of large ski/board bags before you travel, we will not accept liability for carriage of your luggage in the event that it will not fit in our vehicle.
- Snow Connect accepts no responsibility for lost or left luggage/gear, nor will any compensation be provided for any gear, equipment, or luggage accidently damaged whilst in transit.
Mountain Bike Shuttles & Transfers.
- Snow Connect agrees to provide Mountain and push bike transfers at the customer’s request. We only use suitable bike racks & carriers. All due care is taken to minimise any possible damage to customers bikes whilst in transit with Snow Connect. Snow Connect accepts no responsibility for any damage that may be caused to a customer’s bike in transit or in the loading or unloading process. Customers undertake Snow Connect bike transfers at that own risk, Snow Connect will offer no compensation for any damage or loss to bicycles whilst in transit. We recommend that all customers have adequate insurance for their own property.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in all Snow Connect vehicles. The carriage and or consumption of illicit drugs is not permitted. For everyone’s safety we reserve our right to refuse transport to anyone deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Additionally, passengers who ignore safety instructions & regulations or how are abusive will be off loaded with no refund.
Road & Weather Conditions:
- Road & weather conditions in Alpine area are completely unpredictable especially during Winter. Snow Connect regularly monitors the road & weather conditions. If we believe that there will be delays caused by adverse weather, traffic, or road closures, Snow Connect will attempt to contact customers affected and recommend a change in travel times if required. Additionally, in extreme circumstances a change of vehicle & or pick up location may have to also change at late notice. Snow Connect will not be responsible or accept liability for any additional costs if a change is recommended.
Snow Connect strongly recommends that all our passengers & customers have adequate travel insurance that will cover & include any cancellations, lose or damage of luggage & equipment and missed connections. As well of course as sufficient medical & personal injury cover.